Steinberg Cubase Pro 9 Music Production Software Education Version
All over the world, musicians are using Cubase for an enormous range of applications including home recording, film and media production and of course live recording. Cubase 9 is poised to set the production world on fire with an array of really helpful, practical new tools aimed at producers of all levels.
Cubase is one of our most popular selling DAWs offering our customers a huge variety of music production tools, layed out in a clear and understandable format compared with some other DAWs on the market. Cubase 9 allows you to compose, record, edit and mix intelligently without contraints so you’re free to be as creative as you want to be.
Suitable for all genres of music, Cubase 9 doesn’t favour the dance producer or film/tv composer, it allows you to create whatever type of music you want with a broad selection of functions and features for all genres.
Free customer support and regular updates are just a couple of the reasons that Cubase has been the choice of professional musicans around the globe for so long. Listening to customer feedback, Steinberg have integrated VST Transit so that you can collaborate with other musicians around the world. Simply use VST Connect to remotely record collaborators and expand your musical horizons.
- Feature highlights
- Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, 5.1 surround, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Unlimited audio, instrument and MIDI tracks and up to 256 physical inputs and outputs
- MixConsole for pro mixing desk experience and integrated high-end channel strip, VCA faders, Loudness Meter, Wave Meters
- Complete suite of over 90 high-end audio and MIDI VST effect processors, including Quadrafuzz v2, VST Amp Rack and VST Bass Amp guitar and bass tone suites, REVerence convolution reverb, Frequency eight-band EQ and many more
- Comprehensive set of 8 outstanding instruments with over 3,000 sounds, including HALion Sonic SE 2, Groove Agent SE 4, Padshop, Retrologue 2 and LoopMash 2
- Intelligent compositional tools like Chord Track, Chord Pads and the advanced Chord Assistant for creative and playful composing of harmonic progressions and advanced voicings
- VariAudio for MIDI-style note editing of monophonic audio tracks, automatic voicing harmonization and auto-tuning effects
- Full VST Expression 2 with Note Expression, VST Dynamics and Expression Maps for fully integrated workflows with musical articulations, dynamics and controller values
- Perfect integration of external hardware effect devices and instruments, such as synthesizers or signal processors, into the sequencer signal flow.
- VST Connect SE and VST Transit cloud collaboration services