Terms and Conditions
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Unless otherwise stated, all items correctly described on this website include FREE DELIVERY to any ground floor location to mainland UK. Please contact us should you require a quote for delivery/collection involving stairs, difficult access, or for shipping abroad. We reserve the right to charge for delayed or cancelled delivery appointments.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
At Coach House Pianos our pianos are meticulously prepared by master craftsmen, thus ensuring your piano gives you 100% satisfaction. In the unlikely event of the chosen piano being unacceptable to you in your environment, we will assess the situation in a neutral manner in view of arriving at a mutual agreement. Coach House Pianos does not accept returns for unfaulty goods after the statutory period. It is at the discretion of our technicians to determine whether an instrument is faulty. We offer you an ‘upgrade’ scheme whereby whatever piano (acoustic) you purchase we offer you your full money back less the VAT against a more expensive purchase (this is not valid on sale items). If a change of mind occurs we will do our best we can to help secure the right piano at the right price for you.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By confirming your order either through our website or other means outside of visiting our showrooms (including by email or via phone conversation), you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
• Our prices are subject to change. Promotional terms only apply in the period stated for the promotion. Charges for delivery, if applicable will be added at the checkout. Delivery and repairs can only be made to addresses in the UK mainland.
• Your order is accepted and a contract of sale is formed between Coach House Pianos and yourself when we deliver the goods and you have signed acceptance of them. A contract is not formed at the point in time that payment has been taken from you by Coach House Pianos, nor at the point in time that you receive an email from Coach House Pianos acknowledging receipt of your order. Until the goods are despatched the order may not be accepted by Coach House Pianos, or may be cancelled by you. For security reasons we may restrict the volumes of certain items to be sold in any one transaction. All goods remain the property of Coach House Pianos until full payment has been received. Payment of all goods is to be received in full prior to delivery.
• Whilst Coach House Pianos will try to ensure that prices and information on this website are accurate, we are not responsible for errors that may occur. If we discover any errors in the price of goods before we accept your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and give you the option to resubmit your order at the correct price or cancel the order. Coach House Pianos reserve the right to cancel any order prior to delivery and issue a full refund at their discretion, including external eCommerce platforms such as eBay, Amazon etc. All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT at standard UK rate unless otherwise stated.
• All goods and services are subject to availability.
• Products may vare slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on the website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products.
• Pre-owned goods are sold in fully working condition with a minimum of a 12 month warranty unless otherwise stated. In most cases, manuals and guides for used digital goods are provided as a download from the manufacturer’s website.
• Any goods, services or information displayed on this website should not be regarded as an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy any product or service on the website.
• Any e-mail, order confirmation, or other electronic acknowledgment by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by Coach House Pianos of your order. Acceptance of your order, and the completion of the contract between you and Coach House Pianos, will take place when we deliver the goods and you have signed acceptance of them, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
• When processing your order, the information provided will be subject to credit and fraud prevention checks. For these purposes we may transfer your information to third parties and / or countries outside the EEA.
• Provided you keep the goods in ‘as new’ condition, you are entitled to withdraw from this contract without stating any cause within 14 working days of delivery. You must communicate such withdrawal to us within that 14 day period. Coach House Pianos does not contribute towards the cost of returning goods to us under any circumstances, other than for faulty items. Please see our returns policy for information regarding this.
• If you believe your product is faulty or if you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us using the relevant information on the Contact Us page of the website. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with the contract. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights and or your legal remedies. For detailed information about your legal rights and remedies, please contact the Citizens Advice Bureau.
• Any refunds due will be processed within 14 days of receiving returned items.
• Coach House Pianos must be notified of any breakages or shortages within 48 hours of delivery. After this period has passed, Coach House Pianos shall not be responsible for any missing or damaged items.
• We constantly review our content and so we’re happy for you to rely on the statements on this Website about your goods (subject to clause 2 above) but other than those statements, you shouldn’t rely on any other statements or descriptions of the goods. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the specification of an item. Also, there are certain rights that we give you expressly on this website, which are in addition to those rights that the law says you have as a consumer and accordingly, your statutory rights are not affected.
• Coach House Pianos liability for any injury (other than death or personal injury), damage or loss, in particular consequential loss, arising from the use of any goods purchased via this website, or from the transaction itself, are hereby excluded. Any injury, damage or loss arising directly from the negligence of Coach House Pianos or any of its agents will be limited to a refund of the value of the goods purchased, together with any delivery charges paid.
• While all reasonable care is taken, including PCI DSS compliance, to protect the confidentiality of your credit card details, Coach House Pianos cannot be liable if, through no fault of its own, these details are intercepted by and used by third parties.
• The Coach House Pianos upgrade scheme offers full money back (less 20% VAT) against a more expensive acoustic piano purchase anytime within 5 years from the date of the original invoice. This is not valid against any sale pricing or promotions, or on purchases using finance that still have an outstanding credit balance.
• These terms & conditions only apply to goods purchased where there has been no visit to one of our showrooms by you as the consumer, or any other personnel connected to you directly or indirectly.
• This contract will be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Any email sent from Coach House Pianos may contain information which is confidential and/or privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient, you may not disclose, copy, or use it – please notify the sender immediately and delete it forthwith. Internet emails are not necessarily secure and Coach House Pianos does not accept responsibility for changes made to any messages after being sent. Whilst all reasonable care is taken to avoid the transmission of viruses and the like, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or using the message and any attachments will not adversely affect their systems or data.